Monday, January 5, 2009

What's All this Blogging Business About?

So after bouncing between this blog and my other blog, I've come to one conclusion - what's everyone blogging about? And where? I initially abandoned this site for a less complex, more "user" friendly site and have subsequently decided that was a bad idea. So I guess I'll try and keep up with both...and actually do it this time. Yeah, that'll be my New Year's resolution along with losing weight and saving the planet one plastic bottle at a time, I will also commit to writing and recording my activies more consistently. I'll also work on the picture thing...as in taking more.


And just for good measure, check this out:

It's an areal view of the property. In the bottom corner is the "Lake House" and up the road is the "Road House."

PEACE

No comments: